As the Senior Accounts Payable Clerk you will be responsible for managing the group accounts payable processes across the group. You will report into the Finance Manager and have high levels of business partnering across all the companies global offices.
This cutting edge software business are looking to double operations over the course of next year. They have seen revenue increase by over 500% year on year.
As the Senior Accounts Payable Clerk you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading the internal approval process for supplier invoices
- Entering purchase invoices in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with international VAT / global sales tax rules (in particular European VAT including reverse charges)
- Managing the supplier payment processes to ensure that all suppliers are paid on time
- Being the main point of contact for all queries in relation to accounts payable within the company
- Undertaking bank reconciliations across the Group
- Review of credit card and staff expense claims to ensure that they are in line with company policy
- Assisting on the roll out of a new accounting system from an AP perspective
- Building and maintaining documentation of Accounts Payable processes and providing support to the controller for audit purposes including group bank and other
- Provide ad-hoc general accounting assistance to the Finance Manager and wider financial control team.
To be considered for this Senior Accounts Payable Clerk position you must have the following:
- Minimum 4+ years working in an Accounts Payable role
- Demonstrable experience of having developed and streamlined Accounts Payable processes
- Experience in multi-currency transactions across international entities
- Very strong verbal and written business English
£28,000 - £32,000 + excellent benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'