This is an exciting career opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join a modern and youthful accountancy practice. You will be based in Guildford and you will play a significant role in leading and shaping the continued growth of the firm. The successful candidate will enjoy a highly competitive salary, discretionary bonus and genuine career prospects to join the senior management team.
Operating as a boutique firm, the Directors who have a wealth of experience in both Practice and commerce, have positioned the firm as a local leader in their niche market. Due to the growth, they now need to recruit an ambitious individual to help them build on this continued success.
There is no doubt the current Directors are entrepreneurial and they recognise the importance of offering an empowered leadership style in a relaxed and professional environment - You will be an ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant and will buy into the vision of the firm, play a significant part in leading and shaping the firm’s next stage of growth.
The role will include:
- Taking immediate control of a portfolio of clients and advising them on both their accounting and tax queries.
- Supervision of active studiers within the team, giving specific focus on the teams more complex work.
- Preparation and review of Personal Tax returns.
Development of the role:
- Developing client relationships and converting business leads.
- Growing the team to include recruitment and training.
- Working to assist with the marketing and success of the firm in the local area.
- Ensuring all IT practices are kept up to date and the firm remains competitive and modern in its approach.
The role is based in modern offices and you will be close to all the amenities a leading Surrey town offers and this role will offer a great opportunity for the medium and long term if you are looking for a strategic career move. The successful candidate will enjoy a highly competitive salary, a bonus scheme as well as a genuine work/life balance.
The salary band of £40,000 - £60,000 is a guide set by Fletcher George and salary offered will be based on level of relevant post qualification experience. The role is commutable from Leatherhead, Woking, Horsham, Redhill and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist, acting as both an employment business and agency. Fletcher George will respond to relevant candidates within a 48-hour time-scale.
- Statutory Accounts