Senior Accountant / Auditor opportunity within a Top North West Chartered Accountancy & Advisory Practice offering excellent career development, a competitive salary and benefits package and exposure to managing Audit, Accounts and Advisory work for Owner-Managed businesses and Large Corporate groups.
This Top North West Chartered Accountancy & Advisory Practice has expanded organically and through acquisition in recent years and now employs over 150 people across 5 regional offices. The firm is renowned for delivering Audit, Accountancy / Tax, Business Advisory and Corporate Finance / M&A solutions to Owner-Managed businesses and large Corporate groups up to c.£150m t/o.
The Practice now seeks to strengthen its Business Advisory Team with the appointment of a Senior Accountant / Auditor who will assist in the delivery of Audit, Accountancy and Advisory solutions to clients typically ranging from c.£5m - £50m t/o in size.
As Senior Accountant / Auditor you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and leading Audits of financial statements for businesses ranging from c.£10m - £50m t/o
- Preparing Year End Accounts for Group Organisations and large Owner-Managed businesses up to c.£5m t/o
- Supporting the Corporate Finance Partner on a range of Advisory Projects including Due Diligence (Buy-side deals), Business Planning & Forecasting for fund-raising purposes and Disposals
As a Senior Accountant / Auditor you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package which will include pension, private healthcare and annual bonus. You will also have genuine career progression opportunities as the firm continues to grow.
You will be an Audit / Accounts Professional able to demonstrate the following:
- Part or Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA)
- Previous experience of Audit and Accounts work within General Accountancy Practice (min. 2 -3 years)
- A strong desire to be part of a leading Chartered Accountant providing the highest quality services possible to clients
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.
- Accountancy Firm
- General Practice
- Accounts Production