Our client is a five Partner firm based in North London. They service a range of clients from various industries including media, technology and automotive. Offering accounts preparation, company structure and tax advice. They are currently recruiting a Senior Accountant due to a growth in business.
- Prepare statutory accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Prepare Management accounts on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Prepare/review vat returns and submit to HMRC
- Prepare personal and corporation tax
- Liaise with clients and handle queries
- Visiting clients
- ACCA qualification
- At least two years’ experience of working in a professional accountancy practice
- Desired experience with SAGE Accounts, Iris GP accounts package, Xero and MS Office
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
If this Senior Accountant role sounds like the right opportunity then please apply online and we will be in touch once we have reviewed your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"