Senior Account Manager/ Business Development Manager - up to £42,000 basic plus OTE £70,000 excellent benefits, private health, Company car and fantastic career development
Field based covering the South East of England - Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire, London area
Our client a leading manufacturer and distributor company are currently seeking a Regional Account Manager to join this fast paced and dynamic company.
You will have a focus on new business and will need to demonstrate skills in identifying and securing new clients and also managing existing clients. You will be selling into Contractors, Ground workers and Government.
You will be comfortable with Proposal, negotiation and be target driven with the will to succeed. Your role will be managing existing clients and also included:
- To follow up on sales leads provided by the in house Telesales team.
- Account management high spend clients
- Identify and develop sources of potential and existing clients
- Effectively communicate with clients via telephone, face-to-face and written communication.
- Achieve sales activities within specified time scales as directed.
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor products, be able to highlight their disadvantages and promote relevant benefits.
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of product.
- Liaise with other members of Sales Team to actively promote sales opportunities, exchange information and increase professionalism.
You will ideally come from:
- B2B Sales experience ( Project led sales, material sales)
- New Business Development experience
- Able to demonstrate a track record in proactive lead generation and cold calling
You will be looking for a career long term with excellent career development - Please apply now for an interview!
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
James Recruitment is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
"Recommend a Friend" Due to the demand for high calibre professional candidates we have introduced a recommend a friend incentive scheme. This scheme will reward the introduction to James Recruitment of an individual, either directly or indirectly. Should this individual find permanent employment through the use of our services and remain in that position for at least 3 months, we will thank you with a reward of £100 of retail vouchers. This scheme is open to both candidates and clients.
- Business Development