Customer Service Department & Accounts Manager
New opportunity due to continued expansion. This is an office role, working for a well established business that prides itself on original design and UK based manufacture of high-quality specification furniture based near Portsmouth.
This is British design and manufacture at its absolute best, an outstanding brand with heritage.
Reporting to the CSD Manager you will work in the Customer Service Department dealing with both proactive and reactive sales enquiries. You will have to qualify enquiries, raise quotations based on a clear understanding of a client's brief and specification and follow up in a systematic manner.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing enquiries, quotes and orders to the customers' satisfaction
- Working with the Sales Team to effectively manage the Sales Process using the relevant tools provided.
- Project manage larger and more complex enquiries and orders and relieve the external Sales Team of administration.
- Oversee the administration & accuracy of the CRM database, marketing filters and sales pipeline.
- New business development - marketing led sales. Ensure pro-active selling and take opportunity to up/ cross-sell.
- Degree education - good academics
- 3-5 years experience in customer service/ internal sales. 1-2 years experience in supervisory/ managerial position
- Working in a manufacturing environment desirable
- An ambitious and well presented individual with good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - clear and accurate spoken and written English
- Confident people skills with experience in training and development plans for team
- Proven ability to plan, manage and execute multiple projects
You will be office based and responsible for factory and showroom visit by customers.