Senior Account Manager - Branding
Salary up to £40k basic - depending on experience
My client is a large, well established Branding agency based in the Berkshire area. As an always expanding organisation they are looking to bring in a Senior Account Manager with relevant experience within the Branding Sector.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Manage and run implementation projects for your own accounts.
- Liaise with clients on a daily basis, working to establish strong working relationships & manage the process from design sign off to final artwork delivery.
- To liaise with clients to establish and, where appropriate, challenge technical & budgetary parameters on any brief or project.
- To work with creatives, clients & suppliers to ensure that all agency work will be implemented to the desired effect and highest quality.
- Working with creatives, clients, production / technical representatives and print management agencies to ensure that all agency work is implemented to the desired effect and highest quality, ensuring the growth of the brand.
- Estimating, project planning, developing time schedules, purchasing and managing projects through the studio, on time, on budget.
- Writing clear briefs, ensuring that all design and artwork files have been checked and approved from both a design and technical viewpoint before leaving the studio.
- Sourcing and negotiating fees across typographers, illustrators, photographers, photo libraries and production of trade samples.
- Billing responsibility, managing monthly billing and forecasting.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have strong Account Management skills
- Will come from a Branding / Creative sector
- Will be commutable to the Slough area
- Must be passionate about Branding
- Organisational skills are extremely important
For more information, please contact Izabella @ Taylor Higson on !
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job