Senior Account Executive - McCann Manchester, Prestbury Cheshire:
Set in eight acres of Cheshire countryside with an onsite pub, bistro, gym and outdoor pool, McCann Manchester is a truly unique working environment. We are the largest integrated agency in the UK and create brand advertising, digital and communications strategies for some of the UK’s most interesting brands.
We now have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Account Executive to work on several of our Retail, Travel and Healthcare clients. You will be working on fully integrated campaigns for major brands, whilst learning from an experienced team around you.
Specifically as Senior Account Executive, you will:
- Act as one of the day-to-day contacts for the clients, managing all jobs through agency systems and procedures.
- Work to timelines ensuring that key milestones are achieved in delivering projects
- Interpret client feedback to develop accurate and engaging briefs for the creative and studio teams.
- Build effective working relationships with all key departments, ensuring they are updated and work is in line with client requirements.
- Ensure client requests are managed promptly and expectations are managed in terms of speed and delivery.
- Ensure all creative work is signed off, proof read and all mandatory requirements have been included before leaving the agency.
- Work independently and pro-actively to progress projects, ensuring key stakeholders are kept-up-to date and all deliverables are produced on time and within budget.
What you’ll need as a Senior Account Executive:
- Highly developed organisational skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work independently to ensure projects are managed effectively.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Experience of handling large volumes of work and working to tight, fast deadlines.
- High attention to detail, able to work with accuracy.
In Return, we offer:
- A competitive financial and benefits package and a culture ideally suited to those who enjoy pursuing personal career development.
- The opportunity to work within the largest integrated agency in the UK, in stunning surroundings, with specialist departments including, animation, video production, planning, digital creative and development and social media.
- An outstanding working environment that really is hard to beat. Based on an 8 acre site the four main buildings form a campus that includes a subsidised Bistro, free car parking, free access to an onsite gym and an outdoor heated pool (for when the weather gets warmer!).
If this Senior Account Executive opportunity sounds like the opportunity for you, apply below!
- Advertising Agency
- Brand Advertising
- Creative Agency