SEND Teacher Job
£130 - £160 per day (based on experience)
Your new school
I am currently working with a lovely one form entry special school in Wandsworth who are looking for a SEND teacher to join their team. Your new school have a caring, understanding team who ensure all children achieve the very best they can at school. Your new school has an extremely happy environment, with passionate staff who see children as individuals and work enthusiastically to ensure all children thrive.
Your new role
As an SEND Teacher, you will be monitoring and reporting on the progress of pupils. You will be required to provide lesson plans and resources to match the teaching standards of the school. You will be using various methods to assist in conveying the lessons to children in an interactive and dynamic way. You will be providing 1:1 and group support to KS1 and KS1, and assisted by TAs in the classroom with any additional support needed or required. Your new role is full time.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be a qualified teacher with QTS and/or PGCE
- You must have UK teaching experience
- You must be passionate about working with SEND
What you'll get in return
- £130 - 160 per day based on experience
- You will benefit from working within a high achieving school.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills further, through extra training and on-the-job experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Ella now on