We are currently recruiting for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 with a child who has ASD and behaviour at an outstanding primary school in Bacup to start in December 2020.
- Full-time teaching assistant role
- length of position: 6 months
- December start
- £9.21 - £10.00 per hour
A level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification or similar is essential for this role.
To be considered for this position, you will be:
- Ensuring the pupil is able to use equipment and materials provided
- Motivating and encouraging the pupil(s) as required by providing levels of individual attention, reassurance and help with learning tasks as appropriate to pupils' needs
- Assisting in weaker areas, e.g. speech and language, reading, spelling, numeracy, handwriting/presentation etc.
- Using praise, commentary and assistance to encourage the pupil to concentrate and stay on task Liaising with the class teacher, SENCO and other professionals about individual education plans (IEPs), contributing to the planning and delivery as appropriate
- Providing additional nurture to individuals when requested by the class teacher or SENCO Consistently and effectively implementing agreed behaviour management strategies
You will receive:
- Highly competitive weekly rates of pay
- Excellent support and guidance from your personal consultant
To be considered for this role, an enhanced DBS Certificate will need to be carried out as well as satisfactory references being taken.
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in placing education staff across the North of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'