1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
Mainstream primary school
Bury, GTR Manchester
October 18 - July 19
Empowering Learning are currently looking for a Special Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant who would be interested in working in an outstanding (OFSTED) school in Bury, GTR Manchester. The school is located in a rural part of Bury, GTR Manchester in a fairly affluent catchment area.
As a Teaching Assistant, your role will include:
- Supporting a child in key stage 2 on a 1:1 basis who has ASD
- Working alongside the SENCO and parents to ensure that the right support is given to the children to encourage their learning
- Leading your own sessions out of the classroom
- Will also have to take part in general teaching assistant duties
- Maintaining excellent behaviour throughout the classroom
Hard work is the key in this role. The school have already expressed that they would be happy to put the successful Teaching Assistant through the training that would help them develop in their role and career.
- Outstanding school
- Excellent support from SLT
- Two form entry
- Warm, friendly and welcoming staff
If this opportunity sounds like it could be suitable, please email your details to or call us on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'