SEN Teaching Assistant - Stoke on Trent
Day to Day and Long Term SEN Teaching Assistants required in Stoke on Trent
Your new company
Hays Education are seeking exceptional Primary & Secondary supply SEN Teaching Assistants with experienced backgrounds in order to expand our pool of experts. Our partnership SEN schools are looking for enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistants for day to day and/or long-term contracts to add value to the schools in which you work in.
Your new role
Our SEN Primary and Secondary schools are looking for SEN teaching assistants who are experienced, passionate and motivated who ensure that students are able to reach their maximum potential. Additionally, you will need to demonstrate that you can support teachers in the day-to-day running of the classes including classroom set up and planning of lessons. Furthermore, we are seeking SEN teaching assistants who can support students across different year groups with SEN and boost their confidence. SEN Teaching assistants must be confident and remain enthusiastic throughout the school day inspiring pupils to learn and focus in and out of classroom activities.
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 60 days of experience working as a Teaching Assistant
- Experience supporting students with SEN and willingness to promote inclusion whilst having a positive outlook
- Strong Classroom Management Skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
Benefits of working with Hays Education
As a SEN Teaching Assistant working for Hays, you can enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible timetable
- Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
- Working with your own dedicated consultant from HAYS, who hold the DfE Quality Mark
- Be a apart of the 'Refer a Friend' scheme - Qualify for vouchers worth up to £250 every time you recommend a Teaching Assistant
What you need to do now
If you are interested in becoming Supply SEN Teaching Assistant, click 'apply now' and please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to Callum Zaks, or call us now on
If you know of other education professionals looking for supply, long term or permanent work, you can also receive £250 worth of vouchers every time you recommend a colleague to Hays Education.