SEN Teaching Assistant 1 to 1 ASD & S&L support - Learning Support Assistant - Withington, South Central Manchester
This Learning Support Assistant / SEN Teaching Assistant role is an ideal opportunity for a Psychology graduate who has some previous experience
Q - Are you a psychology graduate who has gained some experience supporting SEN Learners - specifically ASD &/or S&L?
Q - Would a full time SEN Teaching Assistant role in a mainstream primary school be an ideal role for you to fulfil from January 2018?
We are ideally looking for someone with experience in a similar position, or SEN Teaching Assistant experience at least. This position is NOT graduate exclusive. Experience is key!
Please read below for full details on this SEN Teaching Assistant position before applying:
Please read below before applying to this SEN Teaching Assistant - Learning Support Assistant role
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- 1 to 1 with Reception Class Child
- Statement of needs - ASD plus mild S&L (Speech & Language)
- £300 per week plus added benefits
- Full time - January to July 2018
- Working closely with the class teacher and SENCO
- Great training and development available
- Withington, South Central London
- An experienced SEN Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant needed
- 1st or 2:1 graduate - ideally Psychology related
- Matching GCSE & A Levels needed
- Confident, Resilient and Passionate
- Good graded 2 Form entry Primary School
- Withington - South / Central London
- 10 minutes’ walk from Burnage Train Station
- Creative and musical curriculum
- Happy and welcoming staff team
Interested in this Cover Supervisor/Teaching Assistant opportunity? Apply Today or Call Phil at Clarus Education for a friendly and confidential chat.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Cognitive Psychology
- Learning support