Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a hard-working SEN Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Didsbury?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a one-form entry Primary school in Didsbury, Manchester to start before Easter until the Summer 2018. This is a full-time, long-term role with a salary of £60 per day.
This Primary School believes that every child has the right to enjoy a first class education and in providing an environment where high standards of achievement, excellent behaviour, a broad curriculum that enables all to shine are key. They endeavour to provide an enjoyable primary school experience that prepares children well for the challenges that lay ahead and currently seek a Level 3 Teaching Assistant who has previous experience supporting students with SEN's, particularly those with ASD and ADHD.
A passionate and hard-working Teaching Assistant who has experience working with a variety of SEN's.
A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
Will involve supporting students with Special Educational Needs across KS1 and KS2, helping them to access the curriculum within the mainstream classroom and will also involve some one to one work.
The school is in Didsbury, Manchester and is easily accessible via public transport or car.
This is a smaller than average primary school where approx one third of the pupils are from minority ethnic groups and speak English as an additional language. The proportion of pupil premium students is close to the national average and the percentage of SEN students on roll is approx 9%
The school is committed to providing excellent, targeted teacher input throughout and the successful candidate must able to uphold the school's unwavering commitment to ensure each child makes the best progress possible both personally, socially and academically.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* Hold a Level 2 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
For further information please contact Nicole or Erika on or forward a copy of your CV to Manchester@ twrecruitment.com
Suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with Tradewind.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.