Teaching Personnel are currently looking to recruit Supply SEN Teaching Assistants living in Bexley. Candidates who work through us can expect regular supply SEN teaching assistant roles across mainstream Primary Schools located in the borough. We work with over 15 schools in the borough of Bexley who are currently seeking Primary SEN Teaching Assistants for both supply bookings and longer term vacancies. Due to the high demand of SEN TAs from our Primary Schools we are recruiting strong, reliable teaching assistants to join our talented pool of candidates. The schools are looking for Nursery, EYFS, KS1 and KS2 SEN teaching assistants.
The ideal candidates will be a passionate, forward-thinking and engaging SEN TA with a strong grasp of the current curriculum. For those candidates looking for 'day-to-day' supply, flexibility is fundamental.
We want to hear from you if you are a Teaching Assistant with experience in any of the following SEN:
- Global Delay
- Challenging Behaviour
- Moderate Learning Needs
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH)
- Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder
- Specific Learning difficulties e.g. Dyslexia
We would also want to hear from you if you are:
- A general Teaching Assistant with a lot of school-based experience
- A recent graduate (especially if you have a background in English, Maths or Psychology)
- Have a career history in an 'education other' field - e.g. au pair, nanny, youth worker
- An individual who is looking for a career change
- A hard-working candidate with little to none prior seeking to gain Teaching Assistant work to broaden their experience
- A strong commitment to inclusive practice
- An ability to build and maintain a professional relationship with students
- The skill to instil a fundamental love of learning in their students
- Creating an environment which allows each student to make excellent progress
What we can offer you:
- Committed, diligent and hard-working recruitment consultants who offer a professional, personable service to all our teaching assistants and take the time to distinguish exactly what role you are seeking
- As the largest Education recruitment agency we have over 70 branches allowing each consultant specialise in a specific geographic location to obtain you work in close proximity to your house
- You must be able to Interview and Trial for Longer Term Positions
- You must also be in possession of a Child Workforce DBS (registered on the Update Service) or willing to apply for one
To apply for this position, please email me your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience working with children, any relevant qualifications you have obtained and why you would be ideal for the role. Please do not hesitate to contact me for more information regarding our current vacancies and opportunities.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.