Do you have experience working with pupils in a voluntary role or supporting young people with SEN to overcome barriers to learning?
If you would like to spend the full academic year as a SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant, this secondary school would like to hear from you.
SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant - Secondary
- Degree essential - graduate role
- Long-term role in one school
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- ASD, Dyslexia, ADHD
- Previous SEN knowledge/experience essential
- Large Secondary school in Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Excellent links to public transport
- Fantastic resources for pupils with SEN
- Paid up to £325 per week, term time only
- Interviewing soon to start in ASAP
Have you always dreamed of one day becoming an educational psychologist, but realise you need school-based experience before getting on to an Ed. Psych course?
This graduate SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant role is ideal for those with the career ambition to work within education, either in teaching or educational psychology.
To apply for this SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant role send your CV today to Demi at i-teachers to be considered for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'