HRGO Recruitment are recruiting for Semi Skilled Operatives for their client who are a working with a leading manufacturing company based in Peterlee.
You will be required to attend 2 weeks training on days shift but then move over to evening shift starting at 15.30pm until 02.00am.
This role involves carrying out Semi Skilled duties within an manufacturing environment along with the driving of the company van as requested.
* Insulate product as required with a glass mat inner and a St/St foil or Thermolastic outer
* Sawing and de-burring of ST/ST tube
* Hacksawing convolute and flexible pipe as requested
* Pressing of laser cut parts in Hydraulic presses
* Weld tacking of items as requested
* Pressure testing as requested
* Painting in house brackets, cradles and flanges
* Collecting and returning Jigs for use in the manufacturing cells
* Maintaining housekeeping standards within your work area
* Attaching metal labels to manufactured product
* Removing of paper identification labels
* Driving the company Van as requested
* Canning of Catalysts and Filters
Education and Qualifications:
* A good general education
* A Current Fork Lift Truck Licence would be an advantage
* Full clean UK driving licence
* Engineering workshop experience
For more information could you please contact the HRGO team by sending your CV today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'