SELF EMPLOYED VAN DRIVER
Want to take control of your income?
And generate £35k to £42k turnover a year?
We are looking for Van Drivers just like you to become part of our self-employed delivery team. Yodel handles millions of parcels every week meaning there are some fantastic opportunities for van drivers who want to be their own boss.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
You’ll collect parcels from the Llandudno Service Centre and deliver parcels to a variety of different customers within the following postcodes; CH7.4, CH7.5, LL15.1,LL15.2 and LL16.4
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED:
- A desire to run your own business
- A customer focused attitude with a passion to deliver the best possible customer experience
- Be willing to lease or own a 3.5 tonne van and arrange your own insurances (Public Liability and Goods in Transit Insurances)
- Between £1000 to £2000 for start-up costs, if you don’t have your own van or insurances
- Availability 6 days a week - Monday to Saturday
- The ability to successfully deliver and collect parcels on time and in great condition
- VAT registration – you will have access to discounted accountancy services to help you register both your sole trader business and VAT status
WHAT WE GIVE YOU IN RETURN:
- Excellent earning potential with fortnightly payments
- Preferential rates through our preferred suppliers - these can help you get started with leasing a van, obtaining insurances, setting up a business, VAT registration
- Earning top-ups during initial training and to support your revenue during the first 4 weeks
- Work with you on a flexible contract with an initial period lasting either 12 or 24 Months
- A fuel card enabling you to buy discounted fuel and support cash flow
- Opportunity to expand your business – the more parcels you deliver the more you earn!
Click on the “Apply for this Job” link to submit your application and one of the team will be in touch.
If you know any friends or family that may be interested, please feel free to share this with them.
And if you want to view more information about the role please Click Here
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job