R13 are partnering one of the UK’s leading mortgage & advice intermediaries who operate on a national basis, specifically supporting the award-winning brand with their East Norfolk operation.
Due to exciting expansion the company are looking for a self-employed addition, bringing an experienced background (fully qualified) with evidential success within their market.
Highly competitive self-employed rates, allowing you to earn uncapped and maximise on the work you put in, with individual flexibility and autonomy to achieve your goals.
The business has an in-house administration team, allowing you to focus fully on your clients.
Stand out points for this opportunity include:
- Well developed lead bank with both historical, live and bought in data - to use from the get-go.
- Access to over 90 lenders meaning you can really put the customers interests first every-time.
- Flexible locations and hours to fit around your clients and own circumstances.
- Autonomy to develop working partnerships, combined with the backing and support of a leading brand name to ensure t’s are crossed and i’s dotted.
- Full marketing, branding, compliance and administrative support, leaving you to maximise your time in what you do best - advising.
- Open/transparent and supportive management team.
- Uncapped earning potential as well as bonus based against reaching tiered thresholds.
- Access to an initial start up loan to supplement your earnings in the early stages of your self employment.
Your duties will include:
- Working through existing leads, utilising extensive in-house database as well as self-generating leads for new/historical customers.
- Building effective and long-term relationships with introducers and associated parties.
- Liaising with your customer base, undertaking in depth fact finds.
- Understanding often complex customer needs and circumstances.
- Meeting with clients face to face/virtually (telephone and video calls) to discuss requirements.
- Liaising and negotiating with lenders to secure funding for your customer.
- Utilising knowledge and expertise to provide advice and guidance.
- Delivering advise on portfolio management and investment strategies.
- Assuring superb standards of service, assuring repeat business and recommendations.
- Working as part of a wider team in the achievement of business objectives and growth plans.
You will have:
- Full CeMAP qualification, as well as CeRER (advantageous but not essential).
- Demonstrable and proven successful career to date (billing over £70k per year).
- Current experience of writing both new mortgages, re-mortgages and product changes.
- The ability to utilise strong product knowledge to offer clear advice and guidance.
- Professional yet personable approach.
- Work in an analytical and precise manner with attention to detail.
- Observe compliance and deliver first class service standards.
- Up to date knowledge of mortgage and buy to let marketplace.
- Clean Credit History & full UK’s driver’s license.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Jess Harber - Senior Resource Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Broker
- Mortgage Brokers
- Mortgage Lending
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'