Self Employed Courier
Looking for a self-employed opportunity?
If the answer is yes and youhave your own car, then we have something that you might be interested in!
We are looking forSelf-employed couriers to deliver parcels within a 2-3-mile radius of the BT14 postcode
We are looking for friendly,positive and dedicated people to deliver parcels with a smile.
What you need to know:
- Earn between £30.00 to £50.00 a day and therewill be scope to earn more if extra parcels are taken on
- Payment for services will be made fortnightly in arrears
- Based on part time hours – 3 to 5 hours workeach day dependant on parcel volumes
- For this role, couriers will use their ownvehicles deliver parcels within their local area (usually a 2-3-mile radiusfrom their home postcode)
- Payment is per parcel per delivery or collectionand the rate is dependent on volumes and mileage
- The type of goods that will be expected to bedelivered are items of clothing and small electrical goods
- Yodel delivers parcels across 6 days per week on behalf of a variety of clients and customers
- We will also provide you with a hand-held terminal that will help you plan the best route and will have your customer details etc. in case of any issues
- Training will be provided to ensure you are confident before you go out alone and we also have a dedicated site representative that you can contact for support