Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Segment Marketing Manager – Europe, Pelco by Schneider Electric – London
Pelco by Schneider Electric understands information is critical to success, which is why we are singularly focused on the development of video surveillance and security solutions, providing our customers the information necessary to make real-time, business-enabling decisions. From the recently introduced VideoXpert video management platform to our industry-leading selection of IP cameras and accessories, Pelco is committed to designing and delivering a broad range of high-quality, IP video security products and systems complemented with an unparalleled level of customer support and services. Learn more about Pelco by Schneider Electric at Pelco.com.
What do you get to do in this position?
Reporting to the Director of Global Segment Marketing, the Segment Marketing Manager - Europe is responsible for leading the evaluation and development of enterprise and city markets for a global leader in the video security industry!
- Conduct business analysis and develop recommendations tailored to target segments
- Gather VOC for leading end-users to define tomorrow’s video security solutions
- Assess solutions-offer business cases in collaboration with PMO team
- In collaboration with internal teams, develop and drive segment penetration plans from defining objectives, goals and strategies to measuring results and ROI
- Drive operational efficiency and consistent value-add information to internal and external audiences
- Drive internal cross-functional collaboration and solutions offering understanding with Product Management, Sales, Engineering, etc.
- Partner with MarCom to define appropriate positioning and messaging based on competitive analysis, market factors/trends and customer feedback
- Work closely with Product Management to ensure customer and market requirements are added to the product roadmap
- Assist sales teams with customer specific proposals, presentations, and solutions sales enablement tools
- Represent Pelco’s solutions offerings at QBRs and internal/external events
- BA or BS degree required; MBA preferred
- Strong years’ experience in B2B technology marketing; video security industry experience preferred
- Working knowledge of IoT, product connectivity, video analytics, Video Monitoring Systems, cloud and hosted services and high-image-quality cameras
- Strong business acumen with prior experience and a proven track record in go-to-market planning, and quantitative ROI analysis
- Thorough understanding of marketing strategy, tactics and development of marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to develop clear recommendations and present quantitative results
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and interpersonal
- Driven, resourceful, self-starter, with strong initiative
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to travel 25-50%
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Please apply on line.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job