Pilgrims Group Ltd is one of the UK’s leading security and risk management companies, providing a range of specialist consultancy, operational and information services to a significant blue chip client base around the globe.
About the Role
We are seeking to recruit a SOC Assessment Officer to work at our client’s prestigious offices near London Bridge. The Global SOC is a 24/7 operation providing security risk management to the Global business assessing live and future security risks. You will monitor significant global and UK events, draft and disseminate communications to key stakeholders and act as an initial point of co-ordination for the Clients's Regional Security Directors, NIS and the Analytic Cell responding to major incidents. You will identify security risks, carry our risk analysis and risk evaluation whilst supporting the Analytic cell with bespoke, open source research, data aggregation, forecasting and trend analysis.
- A sound understanding of ISO 31000 and ISPO/IEC 31010
- Understanding and experience in operational security, threat, risk assessment & analysis
- Experience of open data source analysis and associated software tools
- Strong interest and knowledge of global and political environments
- Be proficient in the use of IT applications such as Microsoft Office, Google etc.
- Fluent in English with good communication skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly and work effectively with stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Postgraduate PHD or Masters
- Undergraduate degree in related security field
- Previous experience either in the military or security industry
- Open source security risk analysis and associated software tools
- 12 hour shifts, 4 days on, 4 off, 4 nights, 4 off, 42 hours per week
- £40,000 per annum
Successful applicants must be able to provide a full five-year check-able employment/unemployment history as well as an enhanced security check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'