Security Operations and Crisis Manager Northern UK
Security Operations and Crisis Manager : Automotive OEM
Birmingham based, with UK travel
Up to £58,000 plus excellent benefits including preferential car scheme, bonus, private health care.
A new opportunity has come up in the senior management team for a Security and Crisis Manager based in Birmingham to support the Northern region for a high profile car manufacturer to provide expertise in Security and Crisis Management policies.
As Security and Crisis Manager your key responsibilities are to develop, deliver, communicate and evaluate effective security, information protection and crisis management policies, procedures and processes to support the north UK locations for Security and all UK locations for Crisis management.
You will be the lead in providing expert advice to senior management and in the promotion of security, Intelligence and crisis management services, ensuring compliance and best practice in setting and maintaining related standards and procedures.
On a day to day basis you will operate as the designated security focal point at the Midlands plant and UK North region, supporting the senior management in security and protective services related functions, inclusive of managing the plant Business Protection Leaders on a day to day basis.
Related qualifications & experience will be advantageous:
- Familiar with British Standards Institute PAS 200:2011, Crisis Management Standard
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP)
- Physical Security Professional (PSP)
- Fire Protection / Technical Fire disciplines
- Experienced in crisis management and security or in law enforcement or strategic security risk management.
- Experienced in working in crisis management and security services at a large multinational company serving diverse regional markets - Automotive/ Manufacturing sector preferred.
- To be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the crisis management cycle, BCP and security strategies.
- Have strong working knowledge of applicable laws and have developed networks within the law enforcement , security and crisis management community.
The role will also cover certain plants across other European regions, where you will share best practice, ideas and vision. The role demands excellent leadership and communication skills as you will be dealing with senior stakeholders and management. You will be excepted to work with all levels of the business, so diplomacy and tact is a must.
This is a unique and exciting role and will require candidates to have specific experience and qualifications, so please read the job description carefully before you apply.
- Security Manager
- Security Consultant British Standards Institute PAS 200:2011
- Crisis Management Standard
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"