Reference Number: SEC-SO-STEY-YP-0412
Job Title: Security Officer
Location: Steyning, BN44
Pay Rate: £10.30 p/h
Hours per week: 06.00 - 18.00 and 18.00 - 06.00
Working days: various - rota basis
Are you a SIA licensed Security professional looking for a new opportunity? Do you consistently demonstrate outstanding levels of integrity alongside exceptional operational ability.
As part of this role you will be required to undertake escorting duties wherein you will be required to support with chaperoning and guiding guests and visitors on site.
Primary duties will include:
- Providing an efficient and effective Security Service for our client, ensuring high standards are delivered and maintained
- Access and egress duties
- Undertaking regular site patrols, regular check calls, maintaining logs and passive CCTV monitoring
- Effective monitoring of visitors and employees on site and assisting to maintain high levels of site security
- Understanding of and adherence to Health and Safety regulations with responsibility for the Health & Safety welfare of colleagues alongside their own
- Logging details of incoming visitors; maintaining a log of incoming customers’ electronic devices
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills, experience and behaviours:
- A full SIA License is essential
- Our preference is for candidates with experience of undertaking a Security Officer role in a similarly high profile site
- 1st Aid Certificate is highly desirable. Candidates who do not have accredited First Aid training may be required to complete a First Aid course which will be provided
- Flexibility to works across shifts patterns which would include days, night shifts and weekend working
- Exceptional levels of integrity and professionalism
- Basic IT and Microsoft Office skills essential (Excel, Outlook, Word)
To be successfully appointed for this role you will need to undertake and pass a CTC security check.
Given the nature of Security Officer roles, some positions may involve working patterns which average more than 48 hours per week. We will always make it clear how many hours per week the role is likely to involve. In the event that an applicant wishes to take on a role where the average weekly working hours may exceed 48 hours per week, they will be made aware of the Working Time Regulations and that they will be required to opt-out of these Regulations by completing the necessary form.
A bit about us:
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its’ great people - we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. To find out more please visit our website.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Don't settle for anything less that working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
- First aid qualified
- CPCS qualified
- 2x years experience working on construction sites
- Ex military or Police
- Experience in writing in depth incident reports