Security Officer - Retail - Guaranteed min of 40 hours per week
Security Officer - Retail - Guaranteed minimum of 40 hours per week
£9.20 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Retail Security Officer to be based in the Horndean (PO8) area. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
*This is not a zero hours position & successful candidates will be guaranteed 160 hours per calendar month*
Responsibilities of the Retail Security Officer:
- Ensure the safety and security of staff and customers within working environment
- Act as a visual deterrent
- Liaising with police and other emergency services
- Report writing
- Internal/external patrols
- Any other associated security tasks as required
Requirements of the Retail Security Officer:
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- Clear communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in apprehension of shop lifters and subsequent reporting would also be an advantage
Incentives for the Retail Security Officer:
- Contractual guaranteed minimum of 40 hours per week, working 2 week rolling roster; Week 1 earlies 08:00-15:00 with 1x 12 hour shift 10:00-22:00. Week 2 lates 13:15-22:15 with 1x 12 hour shift 10:00-22:00. Days of work will vary so applicants will need to be flexible and able to work days, lates and weekends.
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
- Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Loss Prevention
- Security Guarding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job