An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Security Coordinator for a client based in Mid Kent.
The successful candidate will report into the Account Manager, whilst working closely with service partners, overseeing the daily management of all administration, providing direct support to the Account Managers and designating in their absence.
- Providing prompt resolution to operational queries ensuring set tasks are completed accurately.
- Client and Supplier support in the absence of your Account Manager and be fully capable of investigating incidents and reporting back in a fully structured way
- Provision of accurate and detailed reports, analysing trends and performance.
- You will assist the Account Manager in the collation of any reports and or data analysis, whilst maintaining your own areas of responsibility
- Ownership of assigned administrative tasks, working to tight deadlines
- Investigating issues, providing accurate information and resolution
- Challenge Suppliers on service delivery and cost, linked to SLAs and SORs
- Ensure Suppliers keep to strict deadlines, co-ordinating with 3rd parties where required
- Assist the Account Manager in the collation of any information as and when required
- Work closely with the other Co-ordinators to ensure all tasks are completed promptly, offering support and remaining flexible to business needs
- Experienced Administrator within Security/FM industry is essential
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Word and Excel
- Exceptional ability to communicate to a high standard both orally and electronically
- Must be based within 45 minutes commute from Maidstone
- An exceptionally organised and confident administrator ideally from a service delivery background
- An exceptional communicator with strong telephone presence, confident to address and resolve issues as and when they occur
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer satisfaction
- Ability to work with and manage 3rd parties
- Understanding of KPIs and SLAs
- Able to build strong relationships with clients' based on trust and openness
- High levels of drive, determination and resilience
- Strong and confident IT skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- A confident, self-sufficient and motivated individual seeking future career progression
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"