JOB TITLE: Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) Officer
SALARY: £9.11 Per hour - Guaranteed minimum 40hrs a week
LOCATION: Glasgow City Centre
Cordant Security are currently recruiting for an experienced CCTV Controller to join an established control room team within Glasgow City Centre.
The Alarm Receiving Centre ensures the safety of premises and staff throughout the UK, liaising with emergency services, public services and on call staff.
Requirements of a ARC Officer:
- A valid Frontline Security Guarding or Door Supervision and CCTV Licence is essential.
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- Excellent communication & administration skills
- Must be punctual and have the ability to think on their feet
- Reliable with excellent time-management skills.
- Smart, well groomed and confident.
- Security systems knowledge
- Telephone/switchboard skills
- IT literacy would be an advantage in Windows and Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in an ARC or Control Room environment
Responsibilities of a ARC Officer:
- You will be reliable, well presented and punctual with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You will be able to demonstrate experience and a working knowledge of Microsoft applications and PC skills.
- You will be a confident telephonist, able to relay critical information in real time to emergency services and senior management. You will also be able to note accurately any telephone reports that are received, dealing with them in a timely and polite manner.
- You will be flexible and able to work on a shift pattern to ensure 24/7 365 cover.
- You will be ambitious, self-motivated and be able to work well under pressure as part of a team.
- You will have in-depth knowledge of Security Systems including perimeter detection, PSIM software and CCTV operation.
- You will be experienced in the operations of and Alarm Receiving Centre or CCTV control Centre
Incentives of a Security CCTV Controller:
- £9.11 per hour
- You will receive excellent training
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Company uniform provided
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
- Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Contact our Recruitment Team on: to apply for this vacancy
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- cctv controller
- Guarding Officer corporate site
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'