Security Architect- Birmingham- £70,000 - £80,000 + benefits
As Information Security Architect, you'll be responsible for the definition of security reference architectures that provide roadmaps and targets for key security domains such as IdAM, Cloud, Network, Intrusion Detection, SEIM, Data Privacy.
In addition to this, you'll act as a leader across the organisation, engaging internal and external stakeholders, driving a culture of 'secure by design' into the company environment.
- Assess and understand the company's current security posture and future architecture, providing recommendations for improvement and risk reduction
- Serve as a security expert in application development, database design, network and / or platform (operating system) efforts, helping project teams comply with enterprise and IT security policies, industry regulations, and best practices
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of the information security strategy
- Evaluates and develops secure solutions, based on approved security architectures.
As subject matter expert for operational security, you'll provide advice and guidance to other teams within the business on good practice and maintain relevant and current industry knowledge through publications, events and training.
You'll be a well-rounded experienced, meticulous, and passionate individual who is technically-minded. Working with the Security Operation Centre, you'll have hands-on experience working within a SOC environment, working on several highly important projects.
- Strong experience with a broad range of security technologies, including NextGen Firewalls, DLP, NAC, IDS / IPS, IdAM, Certificate Management, SIEM, Endpoint Protection, Anti-malware, vulnerability management.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal as to communicate at both board level and to business users
- Strong analytical skills that will be effective at both operational and strategic levels
- Strong experience in migrating enterprise companies from traditional data center infrastructure, application and data designs to hybrid or fully-cloud enabled practices
- Strong experience with cloud provider ecosystems, including Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure
The successful candidate will be looking to earn £70,000-£80,000 + benefits
For immediate consideration, please send your most current CV
Cyber Security- Security Architect- Cloud- Architecture- SIEM- SOC- Security Operations- AWS- Azure- Firewalls- e2e
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'