Based in the heart of Horwich, where staff and customers are at the heart of everything they do! Our Client is the market leader in their field and is going through a sustained period of growth!
We are looking for experienced Sales professionals from a regulated background who would either like to become CeMap qualified Or do you already have your full CeMap ? If so we would like to hear from you!
As a Secured Loan Advisor will benefit from a basic salary of £23,500k Rising to £25,500k, a fantastic commission structure Realistic OTE £35k (top performer earned £50k last year)
On top of that, once certain levels are hit, the salary can rise to £30,000 basic and then again up to a maximum of £35000.!!
What we’re looking for?
- Do you have experience within working within a regulatory framework?
- Could you identify the most appropriate loan by working with a wide range of lenders?
- Can you forge strong relationships between lenders and customers?
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment which requires excellent organisation skills?
- You must be an excellent communicator who’s confident but also be a great listener.
What can we offer you?
- Paid CeMap Qualification
- Vibrant and energetic work environment
- NO COLD CALLING
- 22 days’ holiday entitlement-Rises to 25 through length of service (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- Secure Free Parking
- Full 121 intense training programmes.
- Bright, Spacious Offices
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Length of Service Holiday Bonus:
- Bupa Medical Insurance.
- Busy, Social events calendar
About the role
As a Secured Loan Advisor, it will be your job to speak to customers that come in via various introducer's (no cold calling) ensuring you sell the most appropriate solution to suit the customer's needs
You will Work to strict KPIs and weekly targets, using scripts to guide the customer through their options.
Best bits about the company?
- Established for over 17 years
- Exclusive deals enabling you to offer the best products in the market
- Modern, bright expanding offices
Unfortunately, Brooke Harrison Recruitment can only respond to candidates that meet the minimum criteria for the role. If you have not received a response from Brooke Harrison Recruitment within 3 working days, please assume that in this instance your application has been unsuccessful
- Organisational Skills
- secured loan
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"