Job Title - Section Administrator
Location - Canon Street, Hull
Rates - Up to £136.20 Umbrella/Ltd or £119.66 PAYE
In Scope of IR35
About the role:
Working in the P-WAY team of 5 team members of staff.
What you will do:
- Plan and optimise all agreed work activities for the section.
- Accurately update systems, databases and records as required.
- Produce Safe System of Work plans.
- Submit green zone access and isolation requests.
- Produce draft quarterly plans.
- Manage weekly Plan-Do-Review meetings.
- Represent Section Managers at planning meetings.
Your experience will include:
- Experience of administration
- Excellent time manager
- Knowledge of relevant IT systems
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills
- Knowledge of operational railway environment
What you'll get in return
Capita and our client understand what it is like to work as a contractor and we will do everything we can to make it a simple process for you - this includes dedicated on-boarding, extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
About our client
Our client is the largest rail infrastructure business in the country and is at the operational centre of the railway and playing a key role in a rapidly evolving industry. They are responsible for rebuilding Britain's railway infrastructure and are managing some of the biggest and most complex engineering programmes in Europe. Over the next five years they will be spending around £23 billion to maintain and upgrade every aspect of an infrastructure that comprises 21,000 miles of track, 2,500 stations, 9,000 level crossings, 40,000 bridges and tunnels, and signalling and power for the movement of 25,000 trains every day.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Our client welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or another irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
- <p><strong>Job Title – Section Administrator </strong></p><
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'