York based (Outskirts)
£17,000 pro rata
Hours Monday and Tuesday 9am - 5.30pm
We are recruiting on behalf of out client based on the outskirts of York. We are seeking a candidate who can cover secretarial duties and reception. This is a friendly and professional office where you are not just a number. We would like to speak with candidates who have similar previous experience.
About the role duties
- To act as a Float Secretary for all departments across the Company and deal with typing overcapacity within these departments.
- To make appointments, arrangement meetings and maintain up to date Outlook diaries
- To deal professionally with clients, colleagues and other professional agencies on the telephone and in person as required
- To accurately record messages and forward these to the appropriate person without delay
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of the Company’s and client’s documentation and/or information
- To ensure the reception/meeting room are always clean, tidy and welcoming to visitors
- To attend to clients who do/do not have appointments
- To book interview rooms on the IT system as required ensuring that the correct booking procedure is maintained
- To open/sort incoming mail (Royal Mail, DX, courier) and distribute as required
- To ensure all administrative tasks completed following procedure
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job