York based (Outskirts)
£17,000 pro rata
Hours Monday and Tuesday 9am - 5.30pm
We are recruiting on behalf of out client based on the outskirts of York. We are seeking a candidate who can cover secretarial duties and reception. This is a friendly and professional office where you are not just a number. We would like to speak with candidates who have similar previous experience.
About the role duties
- To act as a Float Secretary for all departments across the Company and deal with typing overcapacity within these departments.
- To make appointments, arrangement meetings and maintain up to date Outlook diaries
- To deal professionally with clients, colleagues and other professional agencies on the telephone and in person as required
- To accurately record messages and forward these to the appropriate person without delay
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of the Company’s and client’s documentation and/or information
- To ensure the reception/meeting room are always clean, tidy and welcoming to visitors
- To attend to clients who do/do not have appointments
- To book interview rooms on the IT system as required ensuring that the correct booking procedure is maintained
- To open/sort incoming mail (Royal Mail, DX, courier) and distribute as required
- To ensure all administrative tasks completed following procedure
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.