SDN Solution Architect - Reading - Up to £90K
My client in Reading have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect to join an exciting new project focusing on the development on the companies SDN solution. If you have a solid understanding/experience of working within Cloud/SDN/NFV/Virtualisation environment, then this is a great opportunity to enhance your skills and be at the front of massive global project.
- Experience Juniper CSO Roadmap
- Cisco Viptela (SD - WAN)
- SDN (Software Defined Networking)
- Amazon Cloud
- Vendor Management
- Experience of producing technical designs across Multi Technology solutions
- Cloud computing architecture and design
Day to Day Duties:
- Actively identify solution development opportunities
- Provide assistance to sales specialists helping identify/qualify solution opportunities
- Understand user needs to ensure project requirements
- To understand and translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Prepare Mid to Long Term technology plans in line with the vendors road map
- Build/Drive a team to successfully deliver solutions
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established IT managed Services company who are currently working with a global industry leader in their service. You will be given the opportunity to work with some of the latest technology in one of the fastest growing industries. On top of that you will be able to lead a team in the right direction to working within an SDN solution and be directly involved with the architectural design of the solution.
My client is offering a fantastic starting salary of up to £90,000 including benefits.
If you would be interested in discussing this opportunity further please apply to the role or send your CV through to
Key Words: SDN/NFV, SDN - WAN, Architect, Design, Solution, Network, Cisco, Juniper, Reading
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job