Screen Room Operative
We Currently have a position available for one of our clients based in Alfreton;
You will also be required to comply with all operating and quality standards and ensure the print area standards for hygiene are followed. Must be able to work in hot fast paced environment.
Full Training will be provided over a 6 - 12 month period
- You will need to be able to understand and communicate effectively with other employees and it's important that you can work effectively with your team, peers and colleagues
- You should have good attention to detail
- Understanding of quality check procedures
- Must be conscientious and thorough person with a desire to push quality.
- Practical - Ability to learn the manufacturing process/mechanical dexterity
- Great level of English is Essential (Reading, writing & listening)
- Read and be able to interpret artwork & Designs -
- Own Transport is preferred - due to nature of shift patterns.
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Pattern: 8am - 4.30PM (Initial Few weeks) after moving to 6am - 2.30PM.
Salary £7.50 Per Hour (Rising after initial 12-week period)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job