Schools Travel Coordinator
Schools Travel Coordinator
Schools Travel Coordinator / Account Manager. A Surrey based school expedition firm are looking for a new Schools Travel Coordinator to join the team. As a Schools Travel Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating schools travel, managing all aspects of the relationship and sales cycle with allocated schools and planning and coordinating school trips / expeditions. You will be based in the office near Farnham working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm however when required you will also need to travel to schools and do assemblies talking about the expeditions to pupils, their parents and school staff when required.
The Schools Travel Coordinator / Schools Account Manager will:
- Planning and coordinating school travel / expeditions
- You will lead the relationship with the individual school, holding up to 5 meetings a year, depending on the trip type, and ensuring repeat sales
- You provide expert advice and assistance to schools, and be a subject matter expert in your knowledge about expeditions.
- Working alongside the sales team and directors to ensure schools you have responsibility for sign up for a repeat expedition, and developing relationships with new schools to bring on new sales.
- Support the running of the sales process with assemblies and parents evenings
- You will coordinate the activities of school as they build towards they expedition
- You will contribute to the company marketing and communications strategy by providing feedback and insight from your meetings with schools.
- You use analytics and reporting tools to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the expeditions to inform future tactics and strategy.
- You will grow and maintain detailed knowledge of expeditions and destinations
The Schools Travel Coordinator / Account Manager will need:
- Schools travel coordinating and planning experience
- Account Management experience
- A foreign language, preferably Spanish or French
- Willing to go the extra mile for your customers and the team
- Demonstrating excellent interpersonal and communication skills, an ability to build effective working relationships with schools, parents and students using collaboration and persuasion skills
- Demonstrating strong teamwork and the ability to support others
- Demonstrating the ability to manage multiple projects, delivering on time and on budget
- Strong experience of engaging and interacting with people at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Interest in travel and education
- English language/writing experience
The Schools Travel Coordinator / Account Manager salary is £26-28k + £4k OTE + company car + benefits.
Proactive People is an employment agency and employment business
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'