Scheme Project Manager
York, George Stephenson House
Rates -£232.86 (Ltd) £204.58 (PAYE) per day In Scope of IR35 and subject to tax and national insurance which is taken at source as instructed by HMRC on your behalf by Capita.
To manage projects through various stages of the life cycle and to support and assist delivering the overall project portfolio managed by the team.
- Deliver individual projects or parts of projects in a safe & environmentally responsible manner to time, cost and quality, in accordance with the Guide to Railway Investment Projects (GRIP), applicable company standards, current legislation and procedures including HMRI guidance where appropriate.
- Provide a professional, consistent and effective project management service including the use of performance indicators and project reporting systems in accordance with Railway Group and company standards and guidelines.
- Manage the development and delivery of change projects in compliance with company processes and procedures.
- Manage tactical change and risks within the project life cycle for allocated schemes.
- Assist or lead in the provision of a safe working environment in the execution of managed work.
- Comply with the Investment Competence Framework.
- Manage the production of project management plans
- Manage project budgets within agreed targets
- Deliver regular progress reports on change projects, including relevant risks and issues, to the Programme Manager (Change).
- Promote and monitor the use of efficiency improvement methods.
- Disseminate lessons learnt.
- Rail Experience
- Successful relevant experience including project management.
- Educated to HNC/HND or similar standard.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Project safety management experience
- Knowledge of Oracle Projects
- Knowledge of safety, quality and environmental procedures.
- Knowledge of commercial and financial procedures.
- Experience of Cabling and Signalling Works
- Grip & AMP experience
- CDM Compliance
- Risk Management
- Membership (or working towards membership) of the Association for Project Management or other professional body.
- A degree or equivalent.
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
Capita welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
- <p><strong>Scheme Project Manager<br />York
- George Stephenson Ho
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"