SAP Warehouse Administrator
Work to Department Key Performance Indicators to provide supplier management information and inventory analysis and effectively manage day to day stock queries, troubleshooting and finding solutions within a lean manufacturing facility.
- Provide accurate analysis of inventory using SAP system
- Maintain and provide regular updates on supplier management information
- Ensure on time and accuracy of all deliveries
- Coordinate off-site sub-contractor working requirements
- Adhere to Health & Safety policies and ensure a safe working environment
- Manage supplier scheduling issues utilising MRP and delivery control systems
- Effectively maintain MRP and delivery control systems.
- Effectively manage stock control issues raised by design change and design obsolescence
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- GCSE Maths and English, or equivalent, are essential
- SAP experience in an administration capacity is essential
- Excellent communication skills are required to develop and maintain supplier relationships
- The successful candidate will be competent in the use of MRP systems;
- Microsoft Office packages and Outlook
- You must be able to expedite orders and achieve results
- You will have experience of working in a fast paced environment
- You will work effectively autonomously and be able to build working relationships
"Office Assistant jobs in London"