SAP Solution Architect based in Warwick on a 6 Month Contract
My client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.
The Solution Architect will work with Business Relationship Management, Enterprise Architecture, Partner Solution Architects and solution vendors to ensure the integrity of the solutions and that they meet the business requirements.
- Experience in applying solution architecture tools and techniques
- Experience in developing solution architectures, design assurance and governance
- Experience with working in an on and off-shore based model
- Experience in derivation of Business Requirements into clearly defined Technical requirements for clear communications with vendors.
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills at colleagues, partners / vendors & project sponsors.
- Experience of tightly integrated SAP solution architecture across Shared Services HR, Finance, Procurement
- Understand the relationships in dealing with logistics partners
- Ensure that solutions provided conform to strategic vision, goals and road maps, when appropriate
- Influence project teams to ensure adherence to common architecture and solutions
- Identifying options that minimise overheads budgets.
- Maximise solution reuse
- Understand product life cycle management and product data management technologies and change management processes including full manage the change
- EA / SA experience
- Develop Architecture Options and then deliver the chosen option
- Strong Governance and control
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and click apply now.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.