Mundipharma IT Services was formed on 1st January 2012 and provides valuable and professional IT solutions and support to over 70 independent associated companies operating within the pharmaceutical arena around the world. Mundipharma IT Services is a small IT Company with a global reach which enables us to provide varied developmental and multi-skilling opportunities for our people, whilst being dedicated to supporting our customers to make a difference to patient’s lives.
Mundipharma IT Services works in partnership with IT teams in other independent associated companies within our network, based in places as widespread as Singapore and Australia. The global CIO is accountable for the IT delivery in all locations and our continued evolution into a one-team service.
We support the Mundipharma network of Companies across three Regions: Canada, LAM (Latin America, Asia Pacific and MENA) and Europe as well as pan-Regional R&D and global Technical Operations (Supply Chain). Our main point of contact with each of these is through a local Director of IT, who is accountable to the business for their IT operations.
We are going through a major consolidation programme underpinned by a greenfield implementation of S4 HANA systems replacing the dispersed ERPs in the markets. Over the next 2 to 3 years, we will be deploying the global template across major markets in multiple waves.Job Description
This is an exceptional opportunity to join the team as it embarks on a greenfield implementation of S4 HANA systems in a defacto functional architect role.
The ERP team is responsible for delivering and supporting global ERP applications to support the Mundipharma network of companies. The role is multi-fold - the team is responsible for working with the SI partner and the Business process owners facilitating a greenfield implementation of S4 HANA systems and also responsible for partnering with a managed services partner to manage the systems going forward. The ERP group partners with demand managers to meet the businesses technology needs of Finance, commercial and supply chain through design, build and support activities across the ERP landscape. The job holder’s role will be to provide technical and subject matter expertise for the SAP S4 Hana platform for the Finance and Controlling (FICO) and other finance related modules. The role will partner with the business to establish fit to standard processes which can be delivered in the SAP suite of tools with minimum customization required. The role will work to understand business challenges and propose innovative and cost-effective solutions to meet those challenges. This person will partner with a managed services vendor to provide ongoing support and maintenance of the SAP application suite.
Specific duties & responsibilities
- Provide subject matter expertise in the SAP S4 FICO module and all related processes
- Partner with business stakeholders to define solutions that are fit to standard for SAP
- Capture and enrich business requirements to provide value to the organization
- Work collaboratively with the SI partner facilitating and challenging as relevant to deliver S4 HANA greenfield systems
- Author and refine RICEFW specifications to be provided to third party developers to create solutions
- Provide vendor management support for the overall management and performance of the application support vendor.
- Lead root cause analysis activities to resolve and prevent issues within the ERP suite of applications.
- Support design, development and troubleshooting activities within the ERP application ecosystem (including the ability to trace and debug issues within the ABAP code).
- Identify opportunities to improve or enhance the SAP service over time to provide better value for money.
- Other relevant duties
- relevant years of experience in FICO module of SAP
- Experience of working on at least 2 end to end life cycle implementation
- At least 1 implementation on S4 HANA platform
- Accounting degree or relevant experience in the field of Finance and accounting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'