The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Manufacture small scale batches of development products for sample stock
- Perform QC testing for development products
- Under guidance perform application testing to support newly developed and new technology products
- Responsible for sampling operation
- Responsible for sample despatch
- Extensive work with other teams within the company
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level within chemistry or related field or equivalent
- Experience of formulations
- Understanding of silicone chemistry
- Excellent communication skills with experience of working with multiple teams
This is an excellent opportunity to join a specialist company who operate across a broad number of industries and offer an excellent environment to work in where employee retention is extremely high.
Benefits include an excellent salary, annual bonus and many other perks.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST41474 in all correspondence.