Are you looking to gain some experience in a Scientific Environment? Do You have excellent attention to detail and a desire to learn and develop new skills?
A leading and successful provider of analytical testing are seeking a Sample Receipt Technician to join their Environmental Science Lab near Didcot. Ideal for candidates looking to begin a career in a scientific environment.
- Receive, record , weigh, split and extract samples in preparation for analysis.
- Conduct all work in line with relevant Standard operation procedures and Guidelines including Good Lab Practice (GLP) and ISO17025
- Temporary, Full-time role Monday - Friday 08:00-16:30 (early finish of 15:30 on Fridays)
- Potential opportunities to go permanent and progress.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Highly motivated with the desire to learn and progress.
- Experience working in a production/ lab or similar relevant fast pace environment highly beneficial.
- Must be available to begin immediately.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain full training and working experience within a scientific environment. Excellent training and development opportunities, with the possibility of being offered a permanent role and progressing within the business.
For more information or to apply, please contact Louis Williams.
Due to the volume of applications received on a daily basis, we find it incredibly difficult to respond to each and every one. Should you not hear back from us within two weeks, please assume your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.
Network Scientific is an award-winning science recruitment agency specialising in the provision of temporary, permanent and contract recruitment services to the scientific and related technical industries. We’re an ethical and knowledgeable consultancy passionate about our candidate care.
If you feel this role is not right for you but are interested in other opportunities in the Scientific sector, please take a look at our company website.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'