The primary area that the Administrator will be looking after is the Salesforce business systems. To manage and control appropriate initiatives to ensure the UK business is maximizing their Salesforce processes. Improving adoptability across our business to ensure compliance and consistency of reporting will also be key. The successful candidate will liaise with multiple stakeholders and teams within the Sales, Operations, Finance and Legal. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, joining key user system coordination group, regular dialogue with similar roles in USA and Continental Europe via Skype and managing update releases to the UK user group. The Salesforce Admin should be familiar with Salesforce CRM capabilities. The role requires management of our Salesforce system requests and optimisation. You will be part of a vibrant and flexible work environment.
This exciting opportunity as a Salesforce Administrator is based at Macclesfield Office, SK11 6ET. You will be joining an enthusiastic and driven team of professionals and reporting directly into National Sales Director.
Your key responsibilities as the Salesforce Administrator will consist of:
- Planned requests from the business to collect functional and nonfunctional data relating to our Salesforce system.
- Conducted brainstorming sessions with the sales development and operations team to actively involve them to meet their requirements
- Assisted in designing and creation of training material and conducted internal training sessions for business users on Salesforce functionalities.
- Design different customised dashboards for various user groups based on their business functionalities and needs.
- Create and deploy several reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organisation.
- Design various types of email templates for auto response to customers.
- Capture and specify any system change improvements and bugs for sharing with other countries/regions.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Salesforce Administrator include:
- Salesforce.com / Sandbox / Apex and visual force
- Salesforce Data loader
- Intermediate experience MS Suite – Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
- Experience in Administration, Configuration, Implementation and support of Salesforce platform that includes applications such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Communities
- Experience Chatter, Communities and Social media environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication with business acumen
- Strong time management
- Confident and motivated influencer individual
- Highly passionate about Salesforce
- Extensive experience in data migration and integration using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Experience in working with Salesforce.com sandbox and production environments and exposure to release management best practices
- Provide analysis of new solutions and alternatives, Expert in generating and analyzing custom reports and dashboards
- Hands on experience, with high a level of working on own initiative, networking at different levels of organization hierarchy
Why it’s great to work for us:
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £37,500, per annum, dependent on experience.
Holidays 28 days (including Bank Holidays) and increasing to 31 days after 3 years’ service, life assurance, colleague pension enrolment and subsidised lunches.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you are eligible for Eye Care Vouchers. There is the option to purchase up to 5 additional days holiday. You can receive a range of discounts on EE Mobile Contracts, at Nissan Motors, AA breakdown cover and lots more offers on leisure and entertainment, gyms and restaurants.
We focus on our colleagues and hold Elior Annual Awards Events, recognition schemes every month plus training and career progression through the Academy and Apprenticeship qualifications.
You can request additional leave for charity work and we provide a Colleague Support Programme for health & wellbeing support.
We foster and believe in diversity and believe a workplace free from discrimination leads to a fun, supportive environment.
Click on Apply now. All you need is an updated CV and Cover Letter, we'll do the rest to
If you need any reasonable adjustments to attend an interview, please let us know.
*All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Closing Date: 3rd October 2018
(We regret that we are unable to accept any applications after the closing date)
#teamelior #eliorcareers #eliorjobs #salesforcejobs #salesadministrationjobs #administrationjobs #adminjob
Twitter: @elioruk Facebook: Elior Careers
In line with General Data Protection Regulations you can find our Privacy Notice on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'