* Coordinate and attend review meetings at contracted customer's sites.
* Identify and progress resale opportunities for customers that have had NCH / Chem-Aqua products/services.
* Identify and progress sales opportunities for new customers either from one-off sales or new contracts.
* Account management
* Strong sales experience in a business to business, contracting sales environment.
* Can demonstrate a successful and consistent sales track record of overachievement.
* Ability to carry out on-site water analysis, interpretation and reporting of result.
* Proven networking skills, demonstrating a clear ability to build new contacts and create long-lasting customer relationships.
* Appropriate experience in a customer facing environment.
* Demonstrated ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
* Good knowledge of Health and Safety policies and practices is essential.
* A Sciences, Environmental Science or Engineering background to HND / Degree level would be desirable.
* Sales qualifications desirable.
* Must possess a current full driving licence.
NCH Europe cleans and conserves water, saves energy and delivers best-in-class maintenance solutions. We focus on Hospitality, Industrial and Infrastructure businesses in Europe. With a presence in 26 countries, NCH Europe has over 2,000 associates and is one of the largest divisions of the NCH Corporation. NCH Corporation has a revenue of $1B coming from a portfolio of profitable and growing operating companies.
From our creation in 1919 in Texas as a manufacturer and supplier of industrial maintenance solutions we now have a presence in over 55 countries worldwide. In Europe we are focused on 6 key business platforms; we specialise in Water Treatment, Waste Water, Parts Cleaning, Lubricants & Fuel Additives, Tools & Fasteners and Maintenance providing solutions to customers across the hospitality, industrial and infrastructure sectors.
WHAT MAKES A SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT?
The successful candidate will have previous sales experience in a water treatment environment. They will have proven ability to not only account manage the existing business but also to open up new accounts providing a consistently high service. They should have excellent communication and customer services skills whilst also being results focused and action-oriented.
To find out more about our Water Treatment business, Chem-Aqua please visit http://en/solutions/water-treatment
To apply please send a copy of your CV. Suitable candidates will be contacted in due course.
The personal data you provide in your application and as part of the recruitment process will only be held and processed for the purpose of the selection processes of NCH and in connection with any subsequent employment, agreement or placement unless otherwise indicated. Your data will be retained only for a maximum of 12 months and then destroyed unless you request for it to be destroyed earlier. If your application is successful, personal data gathered during the recruitment process will be transferred to your Human Resources file (electronic and paper-based) and retained during your engagement.
By submitting your personal data and application, you:
1. declare that you have read, understood and accepted the statements set out in The NCH Data Privacy Statement which can be found here: https://Privacy-Policy
2. are declaring that the information given in the application is complete and true to the best of your knowledge, and understand that deliberate omissions and incorrect statements could lead to your application being rejected;
3 are giving your consent to the processing of the information contained in this application and any other personal data you may provide separately in the manner and to the extent described; and
4. are authorising NCH to verify or have verified on their behalf all statements contained in this application and to make any necessary reference checks.
- field sales
- water treatment
- sales representative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'