Sales Team Manager - Northampton
£30,000 + 25% performance bonus
+ Group Performance Bonus & Benefits Package
Do you have a proven track record of managing, leading and motivating a team? Are you driven by coaching and developing others?
If so, Opus Energy is now recruiting for a Sales Team Manager to join our Sales Department.
The purpose of the role is to lead, manage and motivate the sales team to achieve high volume of acquisition, conversion rates and employee engagement
What we are looking for.
* Experience of managing, leading and motivating a team.
* Experience of setting targets and measuring performance.
* Thrive in a challenging environment and have the drive and ambition to succeed.
* Ability to identify skills gaps and make appropriate recommendations for development opportunities
* Have a flexible approach to working with a willingness to contribute positively to change
* Ability to work calmly and effectively whilst working to various deadlines
* Sales experience is preferred.
Opus Energy is a leading supplier of gas and electricity to businesses all over the UK and part of the Drax group. With over 260,000 customers and circa 900 employees spread across modern offices in Northampton, Oxford and Cardiff, we're a dynamic and innovative organisation. Additionally, our inclusive culture with employee engagement activities and exciting development opportunities make Opus Energy a great place to work.
If this sounds of interest please don't hesitate to get in touch!