Sales Team Leader, St. Albans. £25,000 Base + OTE of £7,000 - £10,000
Relationship Management - this says a lot! This is not a cold calling role, it’s managing the communication with existing customers to increase engagement and maximise profitable sales growth. A professional sale in a service driven B2B environment. Working for an extremely established and credible organisation.
You will take accountability for an internal Sales Team of 2 who are responsible for promoting and supporting key products, services and resources. This Hybrid role requires the person to own a portfolio of clients (60%) and Team Leadership, Development, Performance and Metrics (40%).
- To lead and inspire direct reports to ensure team engagement and business objectives are met.
- Monitor and understand the needs of different clients, their business strategies and operations, developing member SME’s to meet their needs
- Track and analyse retention targets, sales revenue, profit targets and other KPIs to include feedback on competitor activity.
- Assist in the successful launch or development of commercial/business projects by communicating new developments, services, resources and insights
- Write monthly summary reports and ensure all call activity is updated in the database
- Establish strong and effective internal cross functional working relationships. Share best practice ideas with colleagues to ensure departmental success
KEY SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Leadership and management
- Selling and negotiation skills via the telephone
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Account Management including relationship management
- Self-starter, results focused
- Customer focused and commercially driven
- Team worker
Locations: St. Albans, Hertfordshire, Hatfield, Luton, Harpenden, Hemel Hempstead, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, Hitchin, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City
Keywords: Internal Sales, Account Management, Business Development, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Telephone Sales, Outbound Calling, Relationship Management
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK. Established in 2005 - 'Placing People in Position They Fit’ across the UK.