We are currently seeking a vibrant, organised and highly motivated Sales Team Leader to join our sales team. This role would suit an individual with sales management experience, or alternatively, a Senior Sales Executive who is looking for their next challenge!
You will be responsible for assisting an outbound team of 8 Sales Executives to help them achieve daily and monthly sales targets, reporting directly in to the Senior Sales Manager . Your duties will include, working with the sales team to generate new business, ensuring all daily/ monthly KPI’s are met. Overseeing your team’s portfolio to maximise conversion rates. The ideal Team Leader for this role will have a hunger for sales and the ability to motivate others.You’ll be creative and be able to organise team incentives. The sales team leader will have an involvement in training, coaching and performance management.In this role you will be supported by a Team Leader Sales Manager and Group Training Manager .
- Acting as the intermediary between management and your sales team, you will be responsible for guiding your team, ensuring high performance levels.
- You will be required to provide direction, instruction and leadership daily to your team to facilitate a vibrant sales team to achieve and exceed targets and whilst maxmising growth/revenue streams.
- You will need to be a strong communicator, with the ability to communicate at all levels including senior management and directors. Highly motivated, driven and inspiring, leading by example with a strong work ethic.
Other benefits such as;
- 30 days’ holiday per year including statutory holidays
- Discounted gym membership
- Regular incentives
- Huge social events
- Childcare vouchers
- Training and development
- Clear progression plan
- Excellent working environment
- Free onsite parking
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support your team with lead generation, conversion and effective account management whilst being focused on growth and retention of each individual customer.
- Monitoring quotes for new and existing customers, reviewing lost quotes and ascertaining alternative ways the quote could have been won.
- Monitoring personal, individual and group sales targets, ensuring all are met or exceeded. Where targets are not met, liaise with relevant parties to identify areas to increase sales and probability.
- Attend regular de-briefing sessions, in order to discuss current commercial focus and direction to guide your team. i.e. sales drives on certain products/seasonal variations that may affect deliveries and/or profit margins.
- Understanding of pricing mechanisms and factors affecting market fluctuations in order to advise your team how best to maximise profit margins and opportunities.
- You will work closely with various in house systems and other Microsoft office packages in your day to day role.
Crown Oil Ltd , Established for over 70 years and enjoying an impressive and wide spanning portfolio of customers, specialising in the distribution of quality fuels and lubricants. We still remain an independently owned, family-run fuels and lubricants supplier covering the UK.
If you are results driven, enthusiastic, self motivated born leader, we want to speak with you today!!
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks please assume you have not been short listed.
- Financial Reporting
- Sales Team
- Driving New Business
- Driving Growth
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job