Mobile data forensics has become an essential component in the fight against terrorism and international crime. MSAB is the global leader in forensic technology for mobile device examination, with offices around the world and headquarters in Sweden. The company has been involved with mobile communications since 1984 and now has a singular focus on the forensic recovery of data from mobile devices.
Police, Law Enforcement, Military, Government Intelligence Agencies and Forensic Laboratories in over 100 countries use MSAB’s products and solutions worldwide to investigate crime, gather intelligence, investigate fraud and fight corruption. In the UK alone we supply 99% of Police Forces with technologies for mobile device examination and analysis.
Due to continuing growth in the United Kingdom MSAB are now seeking to appoint a new team member in:
Location: home office based
- report to Area Manager UK and Ireland
- act as the central 'hub’ providing extensive support to the local sales team and the business in general
- manage customer-contacts in order to support sales activities, secure software license renewal, explore and identify up-selling opportunities
- manage general enquiries such as training bookings, warranty returns, etc.
- contribute to planning and organisation of business presentations and events
- occasionally travel to customer sites, events and business meetings in the UK, with possible overnight stays if necessary. Occasional travel to other company locations in Sweden and the US may also be required
You will demonstrate:
- a true passion for customer service
- ability to proactively manage relationships and customer sales processes
- a strong work ethic and motivation, willing to be flexible and responsive in a very fast paced business environment
- strong personal organisation, task management and time management skills
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- experience of CRM and (preferably) ERP systems essential, (ideally Microsoft Dynamics and Navision)
- very high levels of initiative, proactivity, energy and team focus
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global market leading business whose mission is to make the world a safer place. This role offers high levels of technical challenge, job satisfaction and opportunity for career development.
To apply please quote reference GB-02457. Applications can be submitted by following the 'Apply’ function.
- Customer Service