I am recruiting for a fantastic company based in Hemel Hempstead who are looking for a Sales Support Specialist to join their small and friendly team.
You will be a proactive member of the team and will be responsible for making calls to clients to chase quotations, inform clients of delayed deliveries and aftercare following the delivery. You will also be taking inbound calls, assisting with quotations, taking orders and acting as the first point of contact for after sales issues and assisting with the sale of new products. You will offer exceptional customer services and ensure the best client satisfaction is provided.
- Taking incoming customer calls, dealing with quotes, processing and entering incoming orders, chasing deliveries and dealing with general enquiries.
- Calling clients to chase quotations, follow up on deliveries and aftercare on customer satisfaction calls.
- Update customer databases with contact information gained from orders and calls.
- Provide technical advice to customers about specific products.
- Chasing existing orders and following up with suppliers
- Be the first point of contact for customer enquiries, complaints and returns.
- Prepare quotations and follow up with customers.
- Liaise with suppliers with regards to special quotes for larger quantities.
- Work to the current Health & Safety legislations.
- Use your initiative to develop activity within your role.
- Experience of working with Business to Business (B2B) clients
- Experience on sales support, order processing and dealing with the end to end process from enquiry through to delivery
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good spoken and written communication
- Confident and able to speak to people at all levels
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job