Sales Support Specialist (Temp to Perm) - Chertsey - £23000 - £26000
I am currently recruiting for a large Logisitics organisation based in Chertsey for a Sales Support Specialist on a Temp to Perm basis.
The candidate will have strong SAP CRM experience and strong Administration skills ideally within Sales however not essential.
Largest oart of the role would involve being the main Super-User on their SAP CRM tool and all the activities associated with this
Strong Powerpoint skills would be nice to have
Provide general sales support for the UK sales organisation
- Providing support to the UK sales organisation on various tasks, guiding them through various sales processes, activities, and tools.
- Preparation of sales material to support management meetings
- End-to-end management of various projects such as coordinating our annual customer satisfaction survey (from collecting the data, to compiling and analysing the responses, to developing and rolling out clear action plans)CRM tool support: data entry, account allocations, inquiries
- CRM tool data quality enforcement + end-user training
- Managing group email inbox
Skills and experience
- Broad understanding of the logistics industry
- Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge of and experience with CRM tool
- Experience with MS Office, especially PowerPoint + Excel understanding of basic formulas and pivot tables
- Ability to liaise at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and own initiative
- Team player
- Sales Administration
- SAP CRM
- Sales Support