Sales Support/Junior Administrator
Solihull| Salary: £18,000-£22,000 + Package
A Leading Independent Financial Advisory firm are looking for a highly motivated individual to join their growing establishment as a Junior Administrator. Joining their technical support team, you will play a key role in supporting their advisors. The Chartered Status company provide Wealth Management solutions to both private individuals and corporate clients.
The role will encompass:
- Managing New Business processes and maintaining client records
- Preparing investment reviews and managing investments on WRAP platforms
- Providing administrative support as part of a wider team to consultants
- Working closely with other departments, taking on additional duties and projects as required
- A willingness to complete sponsored qualifications/training
- Follow all compliance processes and procedures
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with general Financial Services experience, not necessarily gained within an IFA environment where full support will be provided. The company will sponsor the successful candidate through their Certificate and Diploma in Financial Planning, so a readiness to study is essential. They are looking for an individual who can demonstrate a real passion for a career in Financial Services and is able to work in a fast-paced environment.
For more information, please contact Briony Malden