Our client, a global leader in delivering integrated software solutions to medium and large companies is looking to recruit a Sales Support Executive.
Reporting directly to the Senior Sales Support, the role of Sales Support Executive is to provide support to the sales team. Responsible for the sales order process, from receipt of contract to order placement and licence issue, attention to detail and time management are key.
* Check contract details to sales order booking form to ensure that order information has been accurately transferred and raise any anomalies with the Senior Sales Support Executive
* Ensure licence entitlement is correctly entered to allow customers to receive correct software and licence keys
* Raise Purchase Orders to 3rd party suppliers and liaise with suppliers to obtain 3rd party licences
* Exceed customer expectations by issuing licences where required as determined by sales orders received, or requests directly from customers or other teams
* Work in conjunction with the finance team to ensure all 3rd party invoices are processed and any discrepancies are resolved.
* Archiving of all related contractual documentation
* Production of Statement of Work and raising of cases relating to Ad hoc resource requests from customers
* Assist the sales team where required in producing high quality sales collateral. Printing and binding of these
* Be responsible for maintaining the Intranet sales page to provide an accurate source of information for the sales team
* Accurately maintain systems and spreadsheets
* Maintain customer files
* Support with ad hoc activities or occasional sales event organisation such as customer days
* Answer overflow switchboard calls
* Handling of customer account queries and 3rd party liaison
* Have prior sales support/order processing or similar experience.
* Degree qualified or similar is desirable but not essential.
* Strong communicator able to interact effectively at all levels.
* Able to create and maintain relationships.
* Passionate about delivering a high level of Customer Service.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Able to prioritise conflicting demands so as not to adversely affect standards.
* Team oriented, helpful, professional, confident and enthusiastic.
* Able to meet strict standards of quality and accuracy.
* Be proactive and positive, seeking to get things done.
* MS Office experience, Word and Excel.
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).